1. Print pattern pieces from your home computer. Pattern: Part 1a, Part 1b, Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 . Cut out all paper patterns. Tape pattern piece Back (1A) to Back (1B) where it says "Connect Pattern Pieces Here". Pin pattern pieces to fabric and cut out all pieces.
2. Sew the two arms together, right sides together, turn and stuff lightly.
3. Gather white face piece slightly at the gathering line. Baste eyelet to bottom front body piece. Then sew face piece to lower bottom piece, right sides together.
4. Pin the arms in place and baste to the side of the body. Pin the back piece to front piece and sew together, right sides together. You will have extra fabric at the top of the head, this extra fabric is what you will gather to form the features of her face.
5. Clip all cured seams. Turn the entire Halloween witch doll inside out and stuff.
6. Using needle and thread, gather the top of the head, pulling thread tightly and stitch closed.
7. Using double thread, begin at the top of the head and stitch back and forth pulling thread tight to make the nose features. The mouth is a simple funning stitch pulled up to pucker and gather fabric, also with double white thread. The eyes and wart on the nose are made with 3 strands of black embroidery thread, using French knots.
8. Sew hat brims and pellon together. Clip seams to ¼” and turn inside out. Stitch closed.
9. Sew hat top, turn, and stuff. Pin to the brim of hat, approximately at dots indicated. Tack hat top to brim. Tack hat to top of head.
10. Make a bend in hat top and tack down. Tack the Halloween witch doll's hands together in front of body. Tie black ribbon in bow and tack to center of dress above hands. Slide broom between hands and body--the pressure of the hands should keep broom in place.